15 Highlights of 2015

Happy New Year! I thought this would be a great way to reflect on 2015 instead of sharing resolutions. The majority of my highlights are events or places that I've been to & I'm so
grateful to have these experiences in 2015. Here's to many more memories in 2016!



1. Getting a bid from my sorority.
2. Meeting an amazing group of friends in college.
3. Going to my first music festival, Electric Daisy Carnival.
4. Eating at Smorgasburg NYC (I love the Ramen Burger & lobster rolls).
5. Traveling to St. Maarten.
6. Going to the MoMA for the first time.
7. Living with my best friends.
8. Conquering the roller coasters at Six Flags.
9. Celebrating my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary.
10. Exploring Gansevoort Market.
11. Going to the Museum of Feelings.
12. Seeing Yellow Claw live.
13. Starting a bullet journal.
14. Getting my first job.
15. Being happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment