Nineteen

November 12th was my nineteenth birthday. I celebrated with friends on Thursday &
went to Terminal 5 to see Odesza perform on Sunday. It was such an amazing
birthday week & November in general was a great month.


Here's 19 fun facts about me:
1. I love the color pink, but I rarely wear it.
2. I'm 5 feet tall exactly. 
3. I've known how to do html coding since 5th grade (MySpace days).
4. Every year I go on vacation to a tropical island
(Next year we're thinking of going to the Cayman Islands!).
5. I love finding new places to eat in the city.
6. I was the Photography Editor of my high school's Yearbook.
7. My style is classic, but there are days where I dress more preppy or both.
8. I got 0 points off when I took my driver's test.
9. I have never dyed my hair.
10. Baseball is the only sport I completely understand.
11. My favorite designer is Tory Burch.
12. My lucky number is 12.
13. I love EDM & indie electronic music (check out my Spotify here).
14. Elephants are my favorite animals.
15. Roses are my favorite flowers.
16. Senior year of high school I had a hamster with 5 of my friends.
17. I go to a wedding every year.
18. I don't like chocolate ice cream or cake, but I love brownies.
19. I have a sketchbook filled with photos from magazines that inspire me. 





I finally got a new phone: the iPhone 6s in Rose Gold




No comments :

Post a Comment