Vacation Outfits & Packing Tips

I leave for St. Martin early tomorrow morning & of course I left my packing to the last minute. But, I'm pretty good at not overpacking so here are some tips I keep in mind!

1. Use a packing cube. It helps to keep your clothes in place during
flight & its also a great way to separate clean & dirty clothes.

2. Prevent liquids from spilling by taking the lid off of the bottle, placing
plastic wrap over the opening of the lid & placing the lid back on the bottle.

3. Fingers crossed this doesn't happen, but I always have an extra set of
clothes in my carry-on bag just incase my checked luggage goes missing.

4. Pick your favorite clothing pieces & build outfits around those pieces.

5. Take pics of your outfits so you know exactly what goes with what!
Read more below to see the outfits I'm bringing with me!



 
1. kimono: H&M (similar) • tank top: Urban Outfitters (similar) •
shorts: Bershka • flip flops: Banana Republic (similar)
2. crop top: Dynamite • maxi skirt: Banana Republic •
sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (similar) • bracelet: Alex & Ani

3. tank top: Wet Seal • bralette: Gilly Hicks • shorts: Marshalls •
flip flops: Banana Republic (similar) • hat: street vendor
4. crop top: H&M • high-waisted shorts: Target (similar)

5. fringe top: Charlotte Russe (similar)
pattern shorts: Charlotte Russe (similar)
6. dress: Banana Republic • hat: street vendor

7. lace top: Urban Outfitters (similar)
bandeau top: Victoria's Secret (similar) • shorts: H&M (similar)
8. crochet top: Marshalls • bralette: Gilly Hicks • pattern pants: Century 21


6 comments :

  1. I love your blog!
    Visit mine http://thefearlesswardrobe.weebly.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit choice! xx

    -Sasa

    summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dynamite crop top is just gorgeous!! Love love love <3

    IMAN | www.manigazer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe (:

      Delete