Vamos a Punta Cana

¡Hola! I arrived back in New York on Monday after a 5-day vacation in the Dominican Republic. There were around 50 of us at the Hard Rock Resort celebrating with the familys' newly-wed couple. Every summer my family plans a vacation and these past few years have been some of the best trips. I'm hoping that we can go to Hawaii next year for my parents' 20th wedding anniversary! Here's a little vlog of clips I recorded throughout the trip and read more to see the photos!




polaroids at sunset

white night + mini golf
• crop top: Charlotte Russe • skater skirt: Charlotte Russe • necklace: H&M


beach in the morning • pool in the afternoon


The closest we got to seeing a sunset since Punta Cana is on the northeastern side of the island.

• crop top: H&M • high-waisted shorts: Charlotte Russe • sandals: Target Mossimo

I've been wanting to go ziplining since Puerto Rico two summers ago, but  never had the opportunity. This trip, I finally checked off ziplining from my bucket list.


Super moon

• bikini top: Hollister • printed pants: Marshalls • head wrap: Charlotte Russe


No comments :

Post a Comment