July Favorites

My highlights of July were an indoor trampoline park, night swimming with friends, my graduation party, lots of shopping, 2-year anniversary with John, college orientation, my aunt's wedding, and New Jersey's hot air balloon festival. Read more to see my beauty, fashion, and random favorites of July!

Cetaphil's oil control foam wash really helped my skin. My old cleanser made my skin so dry, but this face wash fixed the problem and is very gentle.
I have used the Macadamia deep repair masque for more than a year and I love it. It has replaced a regular hair conditioner for me and leaves my hair so soft. After that, I decided to order the shampoo on Target's website (it's half the original price!). 

I never buy lip products unless it's a lip balm, but I decided to buy these to wear to my aunt's wedding. The Milani lipliner in Nude is very similar to my lip color. The Revlon lacquer balm in Demure is a sheer pink with shimmer.

I was on the hunt for the perfect black ankle strap sandals, but came across these brown gladiators on the Target website. I don't have any brown sandals or gladiators so I thought why not? They are so comfy and I'm glad I stepped out of my usual style to get these.

For a graduation present, my grandma got me this Juicy Couture cross body bag. I don't have any bags this color and size so I've been using it almost every day this summer. The snakeskin print on the sides of the bag have prevented it from getting dirty so I don't have to worry about where I set it down.

Some other random favorites are the Kim Kardashain game (I'm on level 16), Faking It (it comes back in September), and Once Upon A Time just started season 2).

2 comments :