Exploring Nolita

A couple of weeks ago I saw Kelsey Montague's amazing artwork on Instagram. My mom works close to the area and walks by there every day. So we made a trip to the city for a girls day.

The artwork is on the corner of Kenmare and Mott in Nolita. 

First, we went to Dominique Ansel Bakery in SoHo and waited in line for cronuts. We weren't able to get them this time around. There were two people in front of us when they ran out!

Then we went to get hair cuts in China Town. I cut off two inches of hair. I love that my hair is still long and it looks much healthier now. 

After that we went to Nolita to take photos and went shopping in SoHo.



I'm making this post at the airport while I wait to board my plane to Punta Cana. I plan on making a vlog about the trip when I get back!

No comments :

Post a Comment