Collective Summer Haul

Happy 4th of July! I thought this would be a great time to put up a collective haul since I took advantage of the sales going on for the holiday. A lot of the pieces are colorful and printed which is not my usual style, but they're perfect for summer. I'm still looking for the perfect pair of black ankle sandals, but I did purchase these brown gladiator sandals from Target this morning. Read more to see my recent buys!

High waisted shorts are either a hit or miss for me. They're usually too high waisted or too baggy, but I got these Mossimo shorts from Target in the smallest size and they fit perfectly. And they were BOGO half-off!

I normally don't like florals, but this patterned romper caught my eye. This jumpsuit is disguised as a maxi dress, but nope - it has pant holes. Romper and jumpsuit from Marshalls.



My first pair of joggers. Marshalls is the best place to find printed pants for a great price. 

I love maxi dresses because they can be casual at the beach with sandals or dressed up for dinner with heels. This one is from Century 21. 

This open back top from Century 21 is great for a night out. I wore it for after prom tucked into high waisted leather shorts.

I can't wait to wear this tribal print dress on the beach in Punta Cana.

I can't go shopping without picking up some basics. Maxi skirt with slit, belt, and flip flops from Banana Republic Factory Store.

My mom and I decided to stop by Home Goods and saw this comforter set right as we walked in. It looks very similar to this bedding set from Walmart that I was planning to get for my dorm, but I like the pattern of this one more. I can't wait to buy more things for my dorm!

No comments :

Post a Comment