2-Year Anniversary | July 9, 2014

Wednesday was our 2-year anniversary and my boyfriend planned a great day for us. Our best dates are always in the city so it was no surprise that we would end up there. We had a picnic (halal) and went in a row boat in Central Park and watched the sunset at Top of the Rock. I'm so glad I remembered to use my olloclip because the fish-eye shots are so cool. Be sure to check out the vlog of our day and read more for a better look of the photos in the video!




City dates are incomplete without a photo at the Love Sculpture.





2 comments :

  1. I've always loved your couple photos but I am really in love with the one of you guys on the boat! Congrats on your two years and wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I kept this blog pretty low-key since I'm still new to Blogger & I am so happy that you are my first follower! Hope you & your boyfriend are doing well (:

      Delete