My Last Day of High School

I remember coming into this school 6 years ago as a little 7th grader and now I'm leaving as a senior (who could still totally pass as a 7th grader). High school wasn't always easy for me socially, but I excelled academically and I'm glad my hard work payed off. So thanks high school, for giving me some of the best memories of my life because despite all the times I said I hated it, I know I will truly miss it.

Senior Sunrise has been a tradition for as long as I've been in high school. The seniors sit at the bleachers and watch the sunrise at 5 a.m.

6 a.m.

Chocolate chip pancakes from the diner.

Crop top: Marshalls

I left the Senior Barbecue 9th period to go to the park and read all the messages in my yearbook.

Our tree in our secret place.

Polaroids from throughout the day with the people I will never forget.

No comments :

Post a Comment