Mini Summer Haul

I've done a little bit of shopping this week since I only have 4 days of high school left and summer is quickly approaching. I have so much going on these next couple months: prom, graduation, orientation, my aunt's wedding, birthdays, John & I's 2 year anniversary, a tropical vacation, & more! Here's a look at my recent purchases.







Toys"R"Us is the only place I have found that sells 300 film for my Polaroid camera.

Colorful flamingos at Urban Outfitters

I got these winged round sunglasses at Urban Outfitters since I lost my heartbreaker sunglasses at the beach.


As I passed by Wet Seal, I noticed this elephant tank on a mannequin. I love the details of the palm trees and sunset in the aviators. 


Wet Seal was having a buy one, get one 70% off sale so I bought this Saturday tank. This is the perfect definition of a Saturday.

Since I passed my road test last Friday, my friend let me drive his BMW home from the mall. My pants are the brand Band of Gypsies.


No comments :

Post a Comment