Father's Day Weekend

Although this weekend is my last weekend of high school, I spent it with family. On Saturday, I went to Pennsylvania for my cousin's 9th birthday party. And since today is Father's Day, my family went out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory and saw 22 Jump Street. The school year went by so fast. Tomorrow is my last day of high school which includes Senior Sunrise and the Senior Barbecue.


Passing by my hometown on the way to Pennsylvania.

Before the pool. • shorts: Charlotte Russe • sunglasses: Urban Outfitters • cross-body bag: Asos

The weather was mostly windy and cloudy, but we swam in the pool anyways. 

After getting out of the freezing water. • sunglasses: Urban Outfitters • bikini top: Hollister

Grilled salmon at The Cheesecake Factory for Father's Day brunch.

I found these Dolce Vita archers on sale at a Lord and Taylor outlet. I was so lucky to find them (even though they're a half-size too big) since they came out last summer and are sold out everywhere.

I can't wait to use this and have my whole room smell like a bakery!

No comments :

Post a Comment